For adding ads in responsive word press sites an official plug-in is available in WordPress Repository named “Google AdSense Plugin” which places ads on the verified sites as per Ad Sense norms.This plugins also features a verification Google Webmaster tool which enables to register the site for site analysis program which in turns helps in finding and crawling errors of the site.
This Plugin is easy to install and use. Just need to follow few simple steps. Go to Free WordPress Plugin Directory and install Google Adsense plugin. By accessing the Settings page under settings > AdSense the plugin can easily be activated. After activating it the initial step is to verify your site with Webmaster tool account. Second step is to go to “Ad Manager” section to manage ads.
Key Functions of Google Adsense Plugin which is earlier popular as Google Publisher Plugin are:
- Google webmaster tool that analysis your site.
- Managing Ads using Ad Manager.
- Automated Ads for Smartphones or other devices.
Once you get started with the plugin then it enables you to free to choose it from your post or page and consequently show preferable places of the ads. In case you don’t find suitable place of ads as per your interest this plugin also enables you to manually place it on the template by making certain modification in Theme’s php files. This plugin also enables to make enable and disable ads for specific templates which we choose to place ads.
In conclusion to the discussion above let’s highlights some pros and cons of Google AdSense Plugin.
- Auto Adjustment of Ads according to several devices such as for desktop or mobile.
- Webmaster tool Verification to crawl errors on the site.
- Allow Placement of both Plugin Ads with Normal Ads.
- Sometimes Ads Placement looks stuffed with content.
- No in-built Statistics Report is available within plugin.